Entry 3.23.26
It's Monday. Today I had free time to build my blog - I have been thinking about building one for the last couple weeks since picking up journaling again. I am sick of having my hand cramp - though my physical journaling journey isn't going away… I am just going to be brain dumping more frequently.
The writing will be good for me. It's definitely a skill I need to improve on.
Over the weekend, we enjoyed the treat of a 75 degree day in the middle of March. Jimmy and I started with tennis, then went to Albertville, and tennis again. My forearm is still sore from tennis. At Albertville, I realized how hard it is to spend my $ on new things - some things are easier than others. With clothes - their value mostly goes down. I had that sentiment when we visited the Lululemon outlet, and I only felt the need to buy one shirt - it wasn't even on a deal, but I've been searching Depop for a while and they're kinda hard to come by. Then I went on a second hand spree - because why would I purchase full price lululemon jackets for $99 plus when I can buy online used, maybe worn once, for under $40. That's just girl math.
Sunday I baked 2 loaves of sourdough, and we headed to Stillwater for dinner. We headed to Tad's and had a good time - honestly nothing like some good family time to put you in a thankful mood.
Now it's Monday - I didn't have a drop of alcohol over the weekend, but I still feel hungover. My brain just isn't working - I have been trying to cut down my screen and social media time but it's hard on weekends where all you have is free time. Also - it's easier to cut down in the summer when you can go outside, put on a playlist and start walking.
No comments:
Post a Comment